As a Yellowknife resident for 40+ years and small business owner since 1996, I've been fortunate to develop a strong network of business connections across the NWT. I specialize in industrial, commercial and investment properties, as well as the marketing and sale of small businesses. And, as the owner and broker of our firm, I am also responsible for training new Realtors and managing our brokerage.
I'm very passionate about our city, and my favourite part of my job is taking clients on city tours. So if you're looking to persuade employees to relocate here, I would love to help.
In my spare time I enjoy volunteering with various community groups.
Affiliations and Memberships:
- Yellowknife Chamber of Commerce - President
- NWT Art Centre Initiave - Project Director
- Northwest Territories Association of Realtors - Director
At C21 Prospect Realty we are proud of our reputation as the NWT's most trusted real estate advisors. Buying or selling a home, business or commercial property is an incredibly important undertaking. We're here to make sure your best interests are advanced every step of the way.
In the Media
Supporters Unite for Yellowknife Business Relief
Sense of Urgency Mounts as NWT Businesses Beg for Help
Century 21 Golf Tournament Raises $40k for Local Charities
Commercial Real Estate Activity in Yellowknife
Realtor Options Broaden - May 2, 2012
- President, Yellowknife Chamber of Commerce - 2023
- Director, Yellowknife Chamber of Commerce (2020-present)
- Director, Northwest Territories Association of Realtors (2012-present)
- President, Yellowknife Real Estate Board (2018-2020)
- Deputy Mayor, City of Yellowknife (2016-2018)
- City Councillor, City of Yellowknife (2012-2018)
- Committee Member, YZF Economic Advisory Committee (2017-2019)
- Founding President, Long John Jamboree Society (2011-2012)
- Director of Fundraising, Long John Jamboree Society (2013-2016)
- Board Member, City of Yellowknife Downtown Enhancement Committee (2007-2009)
- Panel Member, Government of the Northwest Territories Business Advisory Panel (2001-2002)
Contact Adrian Bell